- Unload landscape rock
- Transport building supplies
- Unload freight
- Unload lumber, shingles, siding, fencing and block
- Lift and move bales
- ISO 2330:2002 Standards: Bobcat pallet forks meet ISO 2330:2002 standards for yield and fatigue tests. In addition, the frame is thoroughly tested for strength and longevity. Watch the pallet fork strength video to see how other brands compare.
- Standard and Heavy Duty Teeth: From 30 to 48 inches.
- Redesigned Lower Frame Height: Allows for maximum cab door opening.
- Walkthrough Design: Easily enter and exit machine through the center of the frame.
- Entry/Exit Step: Easier and safer entry and exit from the machine.
- Visibility: Excellent visibility at ground and truckbed heights.
- One Model with Hydraulically Adjustable Forks: While on the job, adjust positioning of the forks from the operator seat, delivering maximum comfort and efficiency.