- At 24 in. (610 mm) load center,
10,000 lb (4,536 kg)
Maximum Lift Height
- 55 ft (16.8 m)
- 8 degrees
Lift Speed (boom retracted)
- Up: 11.9 sec
Down: 9.3 sec
- Extend: 18.3 sec
Retract: 17.6 sec
Travel Speed Forward
- 2WD 0-19 mph (30.6 kmph)
4WD 0-6.5 mph (10.5 kmph)
Drawbar Pull (Loaded)
- 18,400 lb (8,346 kg)
- With 48 in. (1.2 m) carriage and forks,
33,570 lb (15,227 kg)
- Make and Model:-
John Deere 4045HF275
Turbocharged and Aftercooled
- Fuel No.:- 2 Diesel
- Cycles:- 4
- No. of Cylinders:- 4
- Displacement:- 276 cu in (4.5 L)
- Rated Speed:- 2,500 rpm
- Max. Gross BHP:- 125 hp (93 kW)
- Fuel Tank:- 38 gal (144 L)
- Two-stage dry air cleaner — centrifugal pre-cleaner with continuous dust ejector plus replaceable dry filter element.
- Visual service indicator.
- Replaceable spin-on fuel filter. Full-flow replaceable spin-on engine oil filter.
- Voltage: 12V
- Alternator: 65 amp
- Battery: 1050 cold cranking amps at 0°F
- 6,300 PSI (43,437 kPa) closed loop with piston pump and motors.
- All hydraulic connections ORS and Code 62 O-ring flanges.
- Integral reservoir with implement hydraulics.
- 8 micron suction filter for charge pump.
- Self-contained, swashplate design, variable displacement, over center, piston pump.
- Neutral start switch. (Park brake must also be engaged to start.)
- 2WD — 4WD inching.
- Audible back-up travel alarm mounted in counterweight area signals reverse movement.
- Planetary hubs with piston motors on rear axle.
- Piston motor-driven planetary front axle with high-bias differential.
- Hydraulic wet disc brake on each front wheel.
- Hydraulic dynamic braking on front axle and both rear wheels.
- Wet disc spring-applied electro/hydraulic release, fail-safe on both front wheels.
- Light on dash indicates when brakes are on.
- Standard: 14:00 x 24 — 12PR, G2 type.
- Optional: Radial 14:00 x 24 — 12PR.
- Certified ROPS/FOPS structure with horn, back-up alarm and standard right side rear view mirror.
- Forward, neutral, reverse lever on left of steering column.
- Single foot pedal control provides both braking and inching for lifting while maneuvering vehicle.
- Electro/hydraulic traction lock valve for superior tractive effort.
- Hydraulic power steering with manual backup.
- Rear wheel steering, 90° pivot around either front tire.
- Outside turning radius is less than chassis length.
- Volt meter, hourmeter, engine oil pressure, temperature, fuel gauge.
- All gauges protected by clear acrylic cover.
- Grouped for operator comfort and convenience.
- 2WD and 4WD switch on dash.
- Boom lift and crowd on single joystick.
- Right-hand tilt and sway lever.
- Foot throttle.
- Floor mounted traction lock switch.
- Single-section gear pump.
- 40 gal (151.4 L) system capacity.
- 8 micron filter with visual service indicator and suction strainer.
- Lift, crowd, tilt and sway cylinders have safety checks to prevent dropping of load in the event of hose or other hydraulic failure.
- Used for all attachments equipped with cylinders or other hydraulic components.
- Consists of valves, controls and hydraulic lines
Accessories & Options
- Lockable, split door.
- Windshield wiper.
- Heater & defroster fan.
- Consists of 2 cab-mounted headlights,
- 1 backup/tail/stoplight and rotating beacon.
Left Hand Tilt/Sway Control
Tilt on Joystick
- 48 in. (1.2 m), 66 in. (1.7 m) or 72 in. (1.8 m)
Side Tilt Carriage
- 48 in. (1.2 m) or 66 in. (1.7 m)
100° Swing Carriage
- 72 in. (1.8 m) Carriage
180° Swing Carriage
- 72 in. (1.8 m)
100° Drywall Swing Carriage
- 72 in. (1.8 m)
- 2 x 6 x 48 in.
(51 mm x 152 mm x 1.2 m)
- 2 x 2 x 48 in.
(51 mm x 51 mm x 1.2 m)
- 6 ft (1.8 m)
100° Swing Mast
- 6 ft (1.8 m)
Truss Boom With or Without Winch
- 10 ft (3.0 m)
- 0.75 cu yd (0.57 m3)
1.25 cu yd (0.95 m3)
Slip On Crane Hook